Drew this thing at some point.
Worked on namegen. SPECIAL is now randomly generated. Characters that are given level-ups will spend 10 skill points with every in-game tick when they have 10 to spend. I should probably make it so that they can eat. Which would require settlements having food. Thinking about working on regions soon, which would represent the general areas that the settlements are being made in. Also changed the skills listing back so that they use the same skillset as FoE PnP Revised Rules.
Considered adding ‘scenarios’ which present a series of challenges and let the player try to build up characters to solve them. Like needing a minimum amount of mechanics to start building a new home. Or trying to draft allies for an upcoming battle, and can let characters with high Speech or Barter deal with it, then other characters good with melee/firearms/unarmed/mew try to train them up in preparation.
- Mother asked me some questions about an uncomfortable topic.
- I am now responsible for scheduling the appropriate payment of my mother’s aides.
- Heard mixed sections of Murky No. 7. Some sections of ch 1, 3, 15, 14, 24. Not my kind of fic.
- Mother has an appointment tomorrow. I might be accompanying her.
- Thought about writing a fic. Decided against it.
- I am sleepy now.